Montague — Banks
Extracted from "History of the Connecticut Valley in Massachusetts, Volume II," by Louis H. Everts, 1879.
There are at Turner's Falls two banks, both of which were founded by Col. Alva Crocker, and now bear his name. The Crocker National Bank was organized in 1872, has a capita) of $300,000, and a deposit of account of $55,000. The Crocker Institution for Savings was organized in 1873, and has on deposit $105,000.
These pages are © Laurel O'Donnell, 2005, all rights reserved
and cannot be reproduced in any format without permission
This page was last updated on
09 Jul 2005