Conway — Library
Extracted from "History of the Connecticut Valley in Massachusetts, Volume II," by Louis H. Everts, 1879.
A social library was organized at Conway Centre in 1821, and flourished until 1878, when fire destroyed its stock of books, numbering about 800 volumes. In that year the town organized the present free library, which contains now 700 volumes, and has quarters in the bank building.
These pages are © Laurel O'Donnell, 2005, all rights reserved
and cannot be reproduced in any format without permission
This page was last updated on
14 Jul 2005