Conway — Banks
Extracted from "History of the Connecticut Valley in Massachusetts, Volume II," by Louis H. Everts, 1879.
The Conway Bank was organized Sept. 1, 1854, with a capital of $100,000, and in 1865 was reorganized as a national bank. It has now a capital of $150,000, with a deposit account of $25,000, and occupies fine quarters at Conway Centre in a brick structure erected by the bank in 1878 at a cost of $3000.
These pages are © Laurel O'Donnell, 2005, all rights reserved
and cannot be reproduced in any format without permission
This page was last updated on
14 Jul 2005